The best former and current government officials money can buy…
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Group was formed by Eugene R. Sullivan, a senior judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. As a senior judge, he may still be called upon to hear cases, and has said that he will not do any consulting work while involved in a case. The Washington Post criticized Sullivan’s involvement, citing federal laws that prohibit judges from profiting from their office.
In addition to Sullivan, the group’s Board of Consultants includes:
- Louis Freeh, former U.S. District Court judge and Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation;
- William S. Sessions, former FBI Director and United States Attorney;
- Stanley Sporkin, former attorney for the Securities and Exchange Commission and U.S. district court judge;
- Kenneth Starr, former U.S. district court judge, U.S. Solicitor General, and independent prosecutor in the Whitewater affair; and
- William Webster, former Director of Central Intelligence, FBI director, U.S. Attorney and U.S. district court judge.