More and more I find myself agreeing with Thomas L. Friedman’s Op-Ed pieces in the NY Times. His latest is on America’s failure to reign in the power that oil has over us by searching for alternatives to gasoline and driving more fuel efficient cars. Instead of begging Saudi Arabia and others to lower oil prices, we need to look at ourselves and make some major changes.
- Mueller Hopes to Wrap Up Obstruction Inquiry Into Trump by Sept. 1, Giuliani Says
- Trump Demands Inquiry Into Whether Justice Dept. ‘Infiltrated or Surveilled’ His Campaign
- Trump Jr. and Other Aides Met With Gulf Emissary Offering Help to Win Election
- U.S. Suspends Tariffs on China, Stoking Fears of a Loss of Leverage
- Anti-Gun Backlash From School Shooting? Probably Not in Texas.