More and more I find myself agreeing with Thomas L. Friedman’s Op-Ed pieces in the NY Times. His latest is on America’s failure to reign in the power that oil has over us by searching for alternatives to gasoline and driving more fuel efficient cars. Instead of begging Saudi Arabia and others to lower oil prices, we need to look at ourselves and make some major changes.
- How Unwitting Americans Encountered Russian Operatives Online
- Trump Tries to Shift Blame to Obama for Not Countering Russian Meddling
- Indictment Leaves No Doubt: Russia Backed Trump. But Was It the Difference?
- Trump Adds Cautious Support to Changes to Background Checks for Gun Buyers
- Trump Endorses Mitt Romney’s Run for Utah Senate Seat