Oh great, let’s just keep filling up the overextended prison system in this country. Not to mention our tax dollars are now going to be used to house illegal immigrants who previously were just working at a plant. Sure they weren’t paying taxes in the first place, but now we’re paying for them. Plus, we can’t put millions of illegal immigrants in prison, so how does this solve anything? Just another example of the “quick fixes” the Bush Administration seems to enjoy.
- How Trump Consultants Exploited the Facebook Data of Millions
- Data Firm Tied to Trump Campaign Talked Business With Russians
- Andrew McCabe, Fired F.B.I. Deputy, Is Said to Have Kept Memos on Trump
- Trump’s Tariffs Set Off Storm of Lobbying
- Escalating Attacks, Trump Denounces Mueller Team as Filled With Partisans