Oh great, let’s just keep filling up the overextended prison system in this country. Not to mention our tax dollars are now going to be used to house illegal immigrants who previously were just working at a plant. Sure they weren’t paying taxes in the first place, but now we’re paying for them. Plus, we can’t put millions of illegal immigrants in prison, so how does this solve anything? Just another example of the “quick fixes” the Bush Administration seems to enjoy.
- Trump Derides Border Security, but Calls Plan to Add Immigration Judges ‘Crazy’
- All 4 Living Former First Ladies Condemn Trump Border Policy That Separates Families
- Trump Resisting a Growing Wrath for Separating Migrant Families
- How Anti-Immigration Passion Was Inflamed From the Fringe
- Commerce Secretary Shorted Stock as Negative Coverage Loomed