Oh great, let’s just keep filling up the overextended prison system in this country. Not to mention our tax dollars are now going to be used to house illegal immigrants who previously were just working at a plant. Sure they weren’t paying taxes in the first place, but now we’re paying for them. Plus, we can’t put millions of illegal immigrants in prison, so how does this solve anything? Just another example of the “quick fixes” the Bush Administration seems to enjoy.
- Image of Cooperation Between White House and Mueller Starts to Fracture
- E.P.A. Employees Spoke Out. Then Came Scrutiny of Their Email.
- News Analysis: File Your Taxes on a Postcard? A G.O.P. Promise Marked Undeliverable
- John McCain, Fighting Brain Cancer, Likely to Miss Vote on Tax Overhaul
- A Tillerson Slip Offers a Peek Into Secret Planning on North Korea