I just thought this article was funny because of Barack Obama’s response to Hillary Clinton’s recent insinuations that Obama would be her running mate. I guess Barack isn’t going to settle for Vice President. The question is, would Hillary run with Obama? Personally I don’t think he’d ask her. I’m pretty sure he’s a bit annoyed with her right now.
- After Another Week of Chaos, Trump Repairs to Palm Beach. No One Knows What Comes Next.
- Trump Approves New Limits on Transgender Troops in the Military
- Even by Trump Standards, a Lot Has Happened This Week. Let Us Catch You Up.
- Trump Signs Spending Bill, Reversing Veto Threat and Avoiding Government Shutdown
- Fact Check: Trump’s Objections Require Some Corrections